Sunday, September 29, 2013

Vegan doTerra Wild Orange Smoothie




Since I donated my Vitamix (after it quit working but before I found out I could have called customer service and had it replaced since it was under 7 years old), I am currently using a Ninja food processing system (which isn't even close to a Vitamix but it makes okay smoothies).

Add these ingredients to your high-powered blender:
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 small farmer's market apple
1 small banana
a few Dashes of ginger
a few Dashes of ground cloves
2 Tablespoons (or a little more) Justin's Maple Almond Butter  [available at Vitacost.com. Get $10 off your first order by clicking ----> https://www.vitacostrewards.com/hzlmbff  ]
2 or 3 drops of doTerra Wild Orange essential oil [available at www.mydoterra.com/brandi/ ]
6 ice cubes

Blend until smooth enough to drink through a straw (about 2 minutes in a Ninja; 30 seconds in a Vitamix).

Enjoy your healthy snack / lunch / I'm too tired or stressed to make a more complicated treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment