Sunday, September 29, 2013

This month's successes with DoTerra Essential Oils...

Several times, my younger son woke up in his old persona and refused to go to school.  He did allow me to rub Elevate and Balance on his feet.  Less than 5 minutes later, he was up and in much better spirits.  By the time morning assembly began, he was perfectly content to be with his classmates.

My older son was puking this morning.  I rubbed DigestZen on his stomach.  Puking stopped.

We have used Wild Orange and Peppermint drops, separately, in water to relieve constipation, bloating, general stomach upset.

I work in a school and I do not use hand sanitizer. Gasp!!  I spray our pillows, sheets, doorknobs, my face, the air, etc. with OnGuard.  No illness has befallen me since the school year began. Enough said.

Cannot imagine living without these natural remedies now that I have found them!

Shop for your own family's needs:  www.mydoterra.com/brandi

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment